Join our global DVT Team where you will #BuildBeyondYourself
If you believe you have what it takes and would like to work for DVT, please send us your CV or contact us.
You’ll build your skills, knowledge, and career beyond what you might imagine for yourself, or for your role. Expect to find yourself surrounded by people who generously share their expertise and who take the time to identify your unique strengths, as well as opportunities for growth.
Through your individually-designed development plan, and participation in our LevelUp programme, you’ll be guided towards the most relevant training, certifications, hands-on experience and mentorship opportunities, as well as soft-skills workshops and coaching. Collectively, this will help you grow to become a giant in your field (and a well-rounded human). Already on your way to becoming a giant? We’ll partner with you to keep you challenged, engaged, stimulated and supported – taking you to even greater heights.
In a safe-to-fail and quick-to-learn environment that cultivates the curious, assists the ambitious and backs the bold, you’ll be challenged to reach the peak of your potential.
- Exposure to multiple technologies, multiple regions, multiple industries, global clients and global projects
- Access to multiple and diverse experts through a clear, structured support network and industry recognised collaboration tools (WhatsApp groups, Slack, MS Teams, Internal Commsessions)
- People leaders (Executives, Line Managers, Competency Leads and Employee Experience Managers) who are all invested in you, all connected to you, and all rooting for your growth
- Mentors sharing expertise (hard & soft skills) and the opportunity to become a mentor
- Personal Development Plans & Detailed Performance Review
- Training that is encouraged by DVT and/or self-initiated. Training platforms include : DVT Academy, Udemy for Business, Udacity, Microsoft certifications, IDF Design certifications, HFI Design certifications, SCM Agile certifications
- Personal coaching (e.g. Strength Finder)
- Grad Program & Learnership Programme