Gain an understanding of the mind-set and the role of a facilitator. Learn about some of the tools and techniques to use when facilitating a workshop in our two-day Facilitation Course.
There is equal importance to the various activities that precede a workshop and those that are involved afterwards. In most cases, the audience of a workshop complains about not being briefed adequately before the workshop, and at times, during the follow-up.
The Facilitation course is geared towards increasing the value derived throughout the facilitation process, i.e. before, during and after a workshop.
What to Expect
- Price: R7,900 excl. VAT per person
- Course duration: 2 Days
- Location: Johannesburg, Cape Town (Other locations on request. The course is subject to a minimum of 8 delegates)
- Gain an understanding of the mind-set and the role of a Facilitator.
- Learn about some of the tools and techniques to use when facilitating a workshop.
- Understand different types of situations that require facilitation.
- Learn how to prepare for the ‘before’, ‘during’ and ‘after’ the facilitation of a workshop.
- Increase your confidence to facilitate a session.
- Increase your ability to manage different personalities during facilitation.
- Increase your ability to read input from the audience (verbal and non-verbal).
Anyone responsible for, or has a vested interest in bringing together a group of people to attain a common goal. This could be a change in the way of working, a rollout of a project, a formulation of the team strategy, etc. This person could be, but is not limited to, playing one of the following roles:
- Business Analysis /Systems Analysis
- Business Architecture / Solutions Architecture / Enterprise Architecture
- Scrum Mastership
- Project Management
- Programme Management
- Change Management
- Product Owners
- Develop insight into the overall concept of facilitation.
- Know how to maximize collaboration and input from the participants.
- Enable participants to walk away with productive, implementable outcomes that add value.
- Develop a skill of adapting your facilitation approach based on the audience and desired outcomes.
Top 3 reasons fortaking a course:
Over a decade implementing Scrum in dozens of organisations means that Iain’s guidance is grounded in real world challenges and is highly practical.
Feedback from Delegates
World Class IT services.
Regional presence to partner with you for success.
DVT leadership and experts are located in our customer regions including the United Kingdom, Ireland, Netherlands, Switzerland, South Africa, Kenya and the United Arab Emirates. Local capability to partner with you for all your service requirements. Global scalability to ensure fast, efficient and effective fulfilment on your IT service and staffing needs. We are ready to partner with you. Contact your local DVT leadership today.