SAFe® for Teams
Become a high-performing team member of an Agile Release Train (ART). Learn how to collaborate effectively with other teams by becoming a SAFe® 6 Practitioner
Build the skills needed to become a high-performing team member of an Agile Release Train (ART)—and learn how to collaborate effectively with other teams—by becoming a SAFe® 6 Practitioner.
During this three-day course, gain an in-depth understanding of the ART, how it delivers value, and what you can do to effectively perform your role using Scrum, Kanban, and XP. Learn how to write stories and break down features, plan and execute iterations, and plan Program Increments. Finally, learn about the continuous delivery pipeline and DevOps culture, how to effectively integrate with other teams in the program, and what it takes to continuously improve the train.
04 MarSAFe for TeamsLive Online Training14 Seats leftR12,900.00 excl. VAT
What to Expect
- Price: R12,900 excl. VAT per person
- Course duration: 3 Days
- Location: Cape Town, Johannesburg, Durban (and other locations on request)
To perform the role of a SAFe® Practitioner, attendees should be able to:
- Apply SAFe to scale Lean and Agile development in their enterprise
- Know their team and its role on the Agile Release Train
- Know all other teams on the train, their roles, and the dependencies between the teams
- Plan iterations
- Execute iterations and demonstrate value
- Plan Program Increments
- Integrate and work with other teams on the train
- Attendee workbook
- Preparation and eligibility to take the SAFe® 6 Practitioner (SP) exam
- One-year membership to the SAFe Community Platform
- Course certificate of completion. Attendees must attend both days of the course in order to qualify for the exam.
All are welcome to attend the course, regardless of experience. However, the following prerequisites are highly recommended:
- Familiarity with Agile concepts and principles
- Awareness of Scrum, Kanban, and XP
- Working knowledge of software and hardware development processes
Completion of this course gives you access to the exam and all related study materials as part of your Learning Plan in the SAFe Community Platform.
For more information about the exam and benefits of becoming a Certified SAFe professional, click click HERE.
Program or Project Manager, Scrum Master, Team Lead, Release Train Engineer, Business Analyst, Agile Coach, Consultant, Architect, Engineer, Developer, Director, Quality Product Manager, Product Owner, Program Manager, Change Agent, Operations, Programmer
Top 3 reasons fortaking a course:
Over a decade implementing Scrum in dozens of organisations means that Iain’s guidance is grounded in real world challenges and is highly practical.
Feedback from Delegates
World Class IT services.
Regional presence to partner with you for success.
DVT leadership and experts are located in our customer regions including the United Kingdom, Ireland, Netherlands, Switzerland, South Africa, Kenya and the United Arab Emirates. Local capability to partner with you for all your service requirements. Global scalability to ensure fast, efficient and effective fulfilment on your IT service and staffing needs. We are ready to partner with you. Contact your local DVT leadership today.