Flight Levels Systems Architecture (FLSA)
Business agility at scale with Flight Levels
Business agility at scale with Flight Levels - Are you in the middle of an Agile Transformation? Or are you planning one in the future? If you’re looking for an alternative approach on how to bring agility to your environment, you have come to the right place. Flight Levels System Architecture will enable you to see your organisation from a different perspective. It will provide you with a systemic approach to improving your organisation in a simple, pragmatic and cost-effective way.
04 MarFlight Levels Systems Architecture (FLSA)Live Online Training12 Seats leftR12,956.00 excl. VAT
13 MayFlight Levels Systems Architecture (FLSA)Live Online Training12 Seats leftR12,956.00 excl. VAT
15 JulFlight Levels Systems Architecture (FLSA)Live Online Training12 Seats leftR12,956.00 excl. VAT
What to Expect
- Price: from R12,956 excl. VAT per person (includes certification fee. There is no exam).
- Course duration: Offered as an online training course over 4x3hr sessions with inter-session work on days 1, 2 & 3 (approx 1hr per day)
- Prerequisite: Introduction to Flight Levels (FLIN) self-paced online course
- Deep dive into Flight Levels System Architecture - Experience what it means when an entire organisation uses Flight Levels
- Define YOUR Flight Levels - Identify already existing Flight Levels in your organisation and find a way to connect them to enable Enterprise Flow.
- Define value delivery flow across the entire organisation - Learn how work flows from a strategic idea across all the Flight Level Systems to the customer.
- Design effective collaboration models - Connect people to talk about the right things at the right time
- Be ready to take-off - Become the Architect of the Flight Levels Systems at your organisation
Everyone involved in organisation designs:
- Leadership (C-Level, Directors, VPs...)
- Managers responsible for portfolio management
- Transformation Leaders
- Org Coaches
- Agile Enterprises Coaches
- Org Designers
Top 3 reasons fortaking a course:
Today’s organisations have many people, roles, departments, products and services. It can be very difficult to figure out how work gets done, let alone how best to structure improvement in such a space. Learn how to build work system topologies in order to simplify understanding of where work happens and how to connect these islands in order to provide smooth flow of value throughout your organisation or a part of it.
Feedback from Delegates
World Class IT services.
Regional presence to partner with you for success.
DVT leadership and experts are located in our customer regions including the United Kingdom, Ireland, Netherlands, Switzerland, South Africa, Kenya and the United Arab Emirates. Local capability to partner with you for all your service requirements. Global scalability to ensure fast, efficient and effective fulfilment on your IT service and staffing needs. We are ready to partner with you. Contact your local DVT leadership today.