Flight Level 3 Design (FL3D)
Design Flight Level System for your strategy execution
Design Flight Level System for your strategy execution - Do you feel like your company strategy lives only in PowerPoint presentations? Find out how to align long-term company vision with daily operational work. Design a Flight Level 3 System to establish collaboration across the organisation to build products and services that bring the most value.
11 MarFlight Level 3 Design (FL3D)Live Online Training12 Seats leftR12,956.00 excl. VAT
10 JunFlight Level 3 Design (FL3D)Live Online Training12 Seats leftR12,956.00 excl. VAT
What to Expect
- Price: from R12,956 excl. VAT per person (includes certification fee. There is no exam).
- Course duration: Offered as an online training course over 4x3hr sessions with inter-session work on days 1, 2 & 3 (approx 1hr per day)
- Prerequisite: Introduction to Flight Levels (FLIN) self-paced online course
- Discover Fight Level 3 Systems - Learn about various implementations of the Flight Levels 3 System and find out how to build one in your organisation
- Map your strategy toward Flight Levels - Build a Flight Levels 3 system based on your company context
- Successful strategy execution at all levels - Understand how your strategy scales down through the organisation and improve its execution
- Deliver strategy collaboratively - Make strategy execution a team sport, rather than a C-level dream
- Be ready to take-off - Start with Flight Levels 3 System immediately and define what’s next for you
Everyone involved in strategy design and execution:
- Managers on different levels
- Middle Managers
- Team Leads
- Tribe Leads
- Department Heads
- Scrum Master, Agile Coaches, Change Agents and all Agile minds
Top 3 reasons fortaking a course:
It is important for sure to have a well articulated strategy. If that strategy sits in powerpoint decks, it is almost certain to not be understood deeply by those whose efforts need to be focused on delivering it. In Flight Level 3 (Strategy) Design, we look at the key elements of strategy, and most importantly how to make it explicit, visible and executable.
Feedback from Delegates
World Class IT services.
Regional presence to partner with you for success.
DVT leadership and experts are located in our customer regions including the United Kingdom, Ireland, Netherlands, Switzerland, South Africa, Kenya and the United Arab Emirates. Local capability to partner with you for all your service requirements. Global scalability to ensure fast, efficient and effective fulfilment on your IT service and staffing needs. We are ready to partner with you. Contact your local DVT leadership today.